15th International Study Visit for K-12 School Leaders-ITALY 2019
Learning from education ststem of italy
Since Italy Has proved itself in the field of education ,we decided to visit it for our explotion towards learning from its educational system. Italy is one of the few countries in the world where a distinct , well-defined choice about a pupil's future professional career needs to be taken as early as 14.
The modern goal of Italy's education System is to devlop a well-rounded individual equipped with :
- Critical & Creative thinking
- problem-solving skills
- Self-reliance & self-discipline
the places we visited for the explotion were:
- SAN FRANCESCO DI SALES
- SAN FILIPPINO-CITTA DI CASTELB
- DANTE ALIGHIERI
GOALS FOR THE VISIT:-
This program was designed to give school leaders ,the onsite exposure of the italy K-12 educational system from the context of school policies,pedagogical style,intra-structure ,classroom management ,teacher training ,administration and much more.
the week-long learning process will be structured with school visits,lectures,a series of sessions by experts,de briefs with colleagues and some selected site seeing.
Also each participant will get access to a series of online live lectures and curated peer support ,which will serve as a support structure after the program as we start implementing the learnings.
Feature Of The Program
- live sessions with school leaders on differt topics
- Monthly Live sessions with peer on their experience of implementation of international practices in their own schools .
- Montly Live sessions with faculty from other countries which enjoy top slots PISA rankings
- Complimentary invites to the face 2 face sessions in the india by our selected national and international faculty members.